The Naming Map of the United States

Mar 17th 2006

A confession: I have never personally met a girl named Madison.

I know they're out there, tens of thousands of them. And having daughters in preschool and kindergarten, I meet plenty of little girls. But where I live the fad for androgynous surnames is just a distant rumor. Around here we're ensconced in another naming era altogether, surrounded by Amelias and Julians, Charlies and Sophies.

Every region follows its own threads of fashion. To get a handle on American naming style, perhaps what you need isn't a list but a map.

As it happens, I have such a map. Readers with long memories may even recall that I promised it to share it with you last year. But this is one big country, and its naming map just didn't fit the cozy confines of my blog. After wrestling with it for a time, I've given up and and granted the map its own page.

First, some background. To identify a state's characteristic naming style, I looked for names that were significantly more popular in that state than in the nation overall. That means the most characteristic names of state might not be the most popular names. For instance, Emma is the #1 girl's name in Mississippi, Mary is #11. But Mary is more characteristic of Mississippi's distinctive style because that #11 ranking is unusually high.

You'll also see that certain states fall into two different style streams. Maine, for instance, combines the New England neotraditional sound with the "frontier" style of other sparsely-populated states from West Virginia to Wyoming.

And now, visit the map at http://www.babynamewizard.com/map.html. Then come back here and, as always, give me an earful.

Comments

By Jennifer (not verified)
March 18, 2006 2:52 AM

Wow. It's amazing how much that looks like the political map from the 2004 election!

I wonder how that relates to the political, educational and religious viewpoints of a given region.

By Brandie (not verified)
March 18, 2006 5:07 AM

You've once again impressed me Laura. Keep up the great work! We appreciate it.

By Matt (not verified)
March 18, 2006 1:55 PM

I'd love to be able to click on a state and see that state's distinctively popular names. Making the whole thing interactive would be even cooler. Thanks!

By Laurie (not verified)
March 18, 2006 2:39 PM

Fascinating stuff. You can go to the social security website to see the top 100 in each state. My daughter's name, Caroline, ranks nationally at #74 for 2004, but at #20 for Massachusetts. Which seems right in step with the map.
Interesting that Isabella is most popular in the "creative fringe". I hear it quite a bit here in MA.

By Jane (not verified)
March 18, 2006 4:48 PM

Very interesting. Just like the red/blue divide in politics, though, I think it'd also be interesting to see the differences between urban, suburban, and rural areas. (Not that I'm suggesting you do this, Laura! I'm sure it'd be tough!) I'm in North Carolina, but in a college town. Makes me wonder if we have names more similar to say, Madison, Wisconsin, and Eugene, Oregon, than a small town in NC.

By Beth (not verified)
March 18, 2006 6:44 PM

We live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My daughter is in 3rd grade (She'll be 9 in May). There was a Madison in her pre-school, and we've met a couple of others at birthday parties (it seems to be a predominantly Caucasian name, though I've met one Asian Madison.)

When she was in Kindergarten, there were two Taylors in her class, one boy and one girl. The (Caucasian) boy's mother's maiden name was Taylor, the (African American) girl seemed to be part of the trend.

By Jennie W. (not verified)
March 19, 2006 3:54 AM

Great map! I live in Utah, Land of Crazy Baby Names (e.g. Truxton and Jazlyn). I have five young children, so I hear A LOT of kids names. We know at least one child with each of those "Frontier" names. And I know several Madisons; they are all between the ages of 8-14, though. Madison is completely passe for babies.

By Boonie (not verified)
March 19, 2006 3:08 PM

I doubt that one could do it, but I'd like to see the boundaries drawn on some basis other than political subdivisions. Sometimes political divisions don't explain the variations. For example, Washington and Oregon east of the Cascades are economically, socially, politically, etc. almost indistinguishable from most of Idaho. West of the Cascades, however, is a different story. Seattle and Portland have more in common than Seattle does with Spokane. In Colorado, metro Denver (and maybe much of the I-25 corridor) is markedly different from the rest of the state. I'd bet that economic and social ties ultimately explain more than political boundaries.

By T- (not verified)
March 20, 2006 6:21 AM

Thanks so much for sharing your fascinating research!

By Herr Wimmer (not verified)
March 20, 2006 12:06 PM

Hi folks.

I really enjoy your babynamewizard-tool. As designer I also appreciate it as a fascinating solution for an infographic :)

So I wrote a short review on my interface design blog. Please feel free to leave some comments:

Thanks, bye,
Erhard Wimmer

By Kristin (not verified)
March 20, 2006 3:43 PM

Fascinating! Interesting point about Mary in Mississippi. Mary is never mentioned as a popular name in the South, but it clearly is. There was apparently a Mary wave in Mississippi in 1983 ... in my sister's grade in school, there were several girls with Mary as a first name. They went by Mary Middle Name, and the middle name was often their mother's maiden name. For example, Mary Meadows. So random. I've never experienced that anywhere else.

By anonymous (not verified)
March 20, 2006 5:42 PM

Interesting! I live in the far north of Wisconsin, and work with lots of kids, and their names actually resemble more the "Frontier" category than the "Midwestern Reserve". Lots of Austins, Cadens, Dakotas, etc. So for Wisconsin (and other states perhaps) I would stripe it.

By Shari (not verified)
March 20, 2006 6:06 PM

Great map! I'm in Massachusetts, with the "neotraditionals," but my top baby name choices were with the creative fringe - Naomi and Gabriel. Also Rachel, Eli, Joel. We were going for bible old testament, though, so maybe that's its own category?

By Kim (not verified)
March 21, 2006 2:25 PM

Here in NYC, there's a mixture of everything, but I agree that the neotraditionals loom large among the Manhattan babynaming crowd!

By Shelly (not verified)
March 22, 2006 2:43 PM

Very interesting. I live in NY and have never met a Madison either. I think the style-wise with the names I do see, even if I don't see those particular names a lot.

By mnmom (not verified)
March 23, 2006 6:49 PM

So, Laura, if you don't know any Madisons, what do you encounter among your children's friends? And I'm dying to know what your own children are named. I'm not stalking you, I just want to know what you considered the ideal, with your expertise.
The map is fasicnating. Thank you!

By Ellen (not verified)
March 25, 2006 2:26 PM

I second the comments on the Southern "Mary" phenomenon. In Virginia, I grew up with many Mary's with their mother's maiden name as a middle that went by "Mary Randolph" or "Mary Madison" or "Mary Dare" as opposed to just "Mary." Most were born in the late 70's/early 80's.
I think it's because that second name is an important identifier in the South - "Oh, Mary Dare - as in the Richmond Dare's? I knew Thomas Dare as a child..."

By 电导率电极 (not verified)

[url=http://www.xzyb.cn]电动执行机构[/url]
[url=http://www.xzyb.cn]SM单相伺服电机[/url]
[url=http://www.xzyb.cn]冷凝器[/url]
[url=http://www.xzyb.cn]隔离器[/url]

By Britt (not verified)
March 28, 2006 3:34 AM

The "Mary" phenomenon is not only found in Mississippi. I live in Birmingham, AL. On my small street alone we have - Mary Evans, Mary Ellen and Mary Catherine. They are all under 2 years old. I think it is lovely and sweet. My son, William, will have an easy time finding his Mary.

By Kristen (not verified)
March 29, 2006 7:38 PM

This is my favorite baby name website ever (although the poll sites are intrigueing every now and then). It's also the only place I've ever seen my daughter's name (Zella) written on a name list - I guess most lists and books don't go back to 1890! Anyway, your map is so interesting - I'm also in MA, and my daughter's freinds include two Sophias, two Isabellas, an Ella...all those neotraditional favorites. Thanks again

Kristen

By Kristin (not verified)
March 30, 2006 5:29 PM

Intriguing to find the Mary phenomenon in VA and AL too. I live in AL and haven't met any little Mary's yet, but I hope it happens soon. It's a cute trend I think. I like the classic names, anyway though. I like it that the old-fashioned names are coming back in vogue somewhat.

By Christina (not verified)
March 30, 2006 11:46 PM

Superb job as usual, Laura!

I live in a Spanish South state (Arizona), and, as you've mentioned before, Hispanic Americans seem to favor 80's names.

But I don't know of too many kids under the age of 10 named Bryan or Ashley (save for my cousin Bryan, who's a junior anyways). Though a lot of Hispanics are moving in, the population of my town is still predominantly white, and the kids' names are more in step with the "Modern Girls" and "Frontier" styles. There are masses of children with names like Hailey, Alexis, Dylan, Sierra, etc.

Recently, I met a little girl named Evie--it was short for Evelyn. I couldn't even begin to tell you how refreshing that was.

By Valerie (not verified)
March 31, 2006 5:41 AM

Coming from the UK to California three years ago, I'v been amazed at how different the naming trends are in the US- all these surnames, particularly for girls, seem odd to me.
You mentioned, Laura, not having met a Madison. Well, one of my students is named Madison Stingray- how's that for memorable?!
I've also taught girls named Austin, Jordan, True, Montana, Sierra and Catalina. I'm more used to Emma and Sophie, William and Alexander amongst the upper middle classes and Callum, Cameron (for boys), Brittany and Kiera amongst the working class families. I think it divides more along class lines in the UK.

By Rachel (not verified)
April 1, 2006 2:25 AM

I've never met a Madison, either. I live on the west side of Los Angeles -- even though it's the Spanish South, it feels like every other girl we meet is named Maya, Isabelle/Isabella, or some permutation of Lily.

My own 7 1/2 year old is named Mary. I've only met one other child with her name, and she lived in Omaha, Nebraska.

By Nicole R. (not verified)
April 1, 2006 10:17 AM

This map doesn’t ring true for me. I live in the suburban east San Francisco Bay Area, and I have met a *lot* of kids -- I was a children’s librarian for 10 years and now have a 7-month-old son. Around here, the only two categories of names that seem truly infrequently used are Spanish South (strangely) and Old South. But California is a huge and diverse state.

If I had to pick the most common categories here, I guess I’d say Midwestern Reserve for girls and Neotraditionals for boys.

By brooke (not verified)
April 4, 2006 3:25 AM

I have lived in Denver and Houston since my son, Soren, was born. Before we named him, neither my husband nor I had ever met or heard of a "real" Soren (Kierkagaard not withstanding). We have met 3 and heard of several more since naming him almost 3 years ago.

The relevant part, though, is we generally have a good deal in common politically/philosophically/educationalywith the parents of the other child - and so far no one (including us) that we've met have been Danish.

By Elizabeth (not verified)
April 9, 2006 11:15 PM

My guess is that not only is there an urban/rural divide, there's also a class divide. That's why parents look at the Social Security list and think, "Gee, this name isn't very popular. It's only 300 on the list." When the child comes along, of course, they realize that many parents in their social set chose the same name.

By Kirsten (not verified)
April 12, 2006 1:24 PM

Is there a way to find out what names fall into which category?

Kirsten
(Cracked the top 200 in 1990's! Too bad there's no agreement on pronunciation.

By Austin (not verified)
April 15, 2006 9:34 PM

My name is Austin and my middle name is Effie and I live in North Carolina. I have two little sisters and their names are Hannah and Madison but she is the only Madison I have ever met.

By mnmom (not verified)
April 16, 2006 11:57 PM

There is a fascinating discussion of name differences along class lines in the cuurent bestseller "Freakonomics." They actually have lists of names along with the average years of education of the mothers who did the naming. There is also a significant discussion of "black" vs. "white" naming trends.
I'm not sure- has Laura commented on any of the research from that book?

By Cathie (not verified)
April 18, 2006 5:03 PM

Great map and so true! I'm in MA too and have never met a Madison (and my kids are in preschool and elementary school). If you name a girl Charlotte (or Evvy!) here she will have lots of company. A Nevaeh would stand alone - I've never even met someone who thinks it's not a groaner - even though it's becoming one of the country's most popular "new" names.

By Kate (not verified)
April 23, 2006 6:47 PM

Doesn't mean an awful lot to me as I'm British and live in the UK but I can see the trend - I'm sure there is a similar trend over here too!

I even know of one little girl called "Madison" over here! Don't like the name at all I'm afraid.

There are some names which are very over-used and popular over here, such as "Emma", which has come to have "chav" (white trash) connotations which still seem to be thought of as classy and beautiful in America!

The other thing I'm interested in is the American popularity for "Hayley" (or Haily or Hailie or Hailey etc). I was born in 1971 along with several Hayleys (only ever spelt that way). The name was popuar because of the 1950s/1960s child actress Hayley Mills (daughter of actor Sir John Mills and writer Mary Hayley-Bell) - it was a family surname given as a christian name.

The name died out in the UK in the 1980s! So I was amazed to hear its popular in the US now (and being "krea8tivly" spelt!)

By John (not verified)
April 24, 2006 6:05 PM

Re Caroline's popularity in Massachusetts: is this possibly due to Caroline Kennedy?

By Valerie (not verified)
April 27, 2006 1:02 PM

I know this isn't about current names, but I wish someone could explain to me why there is such a proponderence of Bruces here in Idaho. In Memphis, I met only a couple of Bruces in my whole life, but since moving to Idaho a year ago, I have met/spoken with at LEAST a dozen Bruces between the ages of 35 and 55.

So I can believe that there are WIDE variances in nameing trends by region.

By a (not verified)
May 9, 2006 6:34 PM

Laura, it would be great if you developed the regional categories some more -- i.e. a longer list of names for "Spanish South," "Old South," etc. I am a California native, but I named my daughter a compound name (Mary and my middle name) to honor my family's southern roots. I am interested in learning about what other names are distinctly "Old South." I am also interested in compound names. Many members of my extended family have compound names, but it is hard to understand the trend because the name data does not capture the fact that people are often called by both their first and middle names.

By Helen (not verified)
May 16, 2006 10:15 PM

Compound names seem to be much more popular for girls where I live than boys. And these girls tend to have brothers with one or two syllable names. I know an Ada Catherine, a Scarlett Jane, a Mary Hunter, and an Ann Elizabeth, all with brothers with very short names.

By Christiana (not verified)
May 23, 2006 5:07 PM

I've not met a Madison recently, but I remember babysitting a teacher's grandchild when in Jr High named Madison. I remember thinking it was unusual (we're talking mid-90's) and assuming it had something to do with "Splash." I'm from the Bay area of Florida, the Yankee South, if you will. We usually get a total mix of USA cultures around here since no one (but me and my husband) is actually "from" here.

By Karen K (not verified)
May 29, 2006 1:12 PM

I'd add to these categories:

Spanish South: Mia, Angelina, Alondra, Evelyn, Diego, Gabriel, Brandon, Sebastian

Midwestern: Lauren, Isabelle, Lydia, Gracie, Chloe, Noah, Mason, Zachary, Brady, Parker, Nolan, Grant

Neotraditionals: Ava, Lily, Ella, Charlotte, Kayla, Maya, Vincent, John, Jack, Owen, Liam

Modern Girls/Boys: Addison, Gracie, Alexis, Brayden, Landon, Hayden

Old South: Sarah, Reagan, Jackson, Jeremiah, Jayden, Jaylen,

Frontier: Avery, Brooklyn, Carter, Gavin, Wyatt

Fringe: Serenity, Ashlyn, Cadence, Ciara, Kaylee, Elias, Ryder, Cooper

(my take may be a little different)

By Austin (not verified)
September 13, 2006 10:37 PM

Hey, this is an interesting site, and the only proof I've ever had that I'm not the only girl named Austin to ever walk the planet.
I'm from NM, but we seem pretty Spanish South to me...

By huangqing (not verified)
August 24, 2007 11:06 AM

woaini

By Mother tobe (not verified)
September 19, 2007 6:55 PM

I think this is great..Its just jelped me name my unborn little boy! Thank you sooo much.
I too think that it would neat to see the actual STATES popular names, because where I am, they are all the same common names..everyday! The Carolinas have absolutely nothing unique or rare about names. Being from this Old South Region, in this state SC, there are not many names that fit what the region map said...but I am sre it goes for the over all region..just not this state. I say that because the majority here are black..so every ones name is something like Shakiqua and Jarmeekus you get the drift...
I have named our first and only child from teh Frontier and Creative Fringe Region....Kaden Elijah!
Thank you your map..it was GREAT!

By A Key (not verified)
November 25, 2007 2:34 PM

Am very pleased to see that Angel based names (Gabriel, Gabriela) are still well represented. They had forthrightness and responsibility to the child. (No Cathetel's yet, though, means Angel of the Garden, as our planet needs special greening care).

By Robert (not verified)
December 2, 2007 10:30 PM

My wife is pregnant and we're gonna name the baby either Hortense or Gertrude if a girl and Goober or Gomer if a boy. What do the rest of you think?

June 4, 2014 2:14 PM

Exactly what I was looking for. Some of my friends will also be happy to visit your site!

July 21, 2014 8:02 PM

Mencari dress muslimah menjelang hari raya itu sepertinya sudah menjadi kewajiban. Jika anda mencari baju pesta yang murah meriah dan sesuai dengan nilai-nilai Islami maka anda bisa menemukannya pada website kami. Silahkan kunjungi website busana muslimah kami berikut ini. www.fionahijab.com . Sabun Amoorea ini sudah sangat terkenal hijab terbaru untuk bekerja .
Kalau anda tertarik untuk membuat kue takoyaki pada hari raya idul fitri, maka anda bisa mempelajari caranya dari blog kami. Di situ kami membahas cara membuat takoyaki dengan gratis. Anda tidak perlu membeli lisensi apapun untuk membuka usaha takoyaki. Kami juga sudah menyiapkan peralatan yang anda butuhkan jualbahantakoyaki.blogspot.com . jaket korea ini ditawarkan dalam berbagai model  jual alquran .
Tas laptop bisa membantu anda membawa laptop ke mana-mana dengan aman. Tas laptop yang baik harus bisa melindungi isinya dari segala cuaca dan jika bisa meminimalisir dampak benturan. Ada banyak sekali model dari tas laptop saat ini yang bisa anda pilih. www.belanjamuslimah.com . Lihat koleksi jaket couple dari distro bandung bisnis pakaian dalam online .
Untuk memeriahkan pesta anda biasanya orang akan bernyanyi, jika anda tidak menghafal liriknya tentu saja bisa membuat malu. Jadi ada baiknya anda mempelajari lirik lagu yang trend di bawakan saat hari raya. Untuk melihat lirik apa saja yang tersedia anda bisa mencarinya di Google. www.geelirik.com . Dapatkan sarung, baju batik, dan jilbab murah aneka model di sini lirik lagu korea dan oriental .
This post about cancer was made to help people understand about the most dangerous disease in this century. You can visit our website to read and give your opinion about this deadly disease. www.your-disease.com . Dapatkan tips terbaik tentang cara membuat blog dan SEO di sini, tips on how to loose weight .
Apakah anda *****mendownload lagu dari internet? Kami menyediakan berbagai jenis lagu yang bisa anda download. Jadi jika anda tertarik untuk mendengarkan suatu pilihan lagu tertentu silahkan berkunjung ke website kami. weblagump3.net . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini download lagu terlengkap .
perpustakaan online adalah sebuah website yang menyediakan banyak sekali referensi yang bisa anda pergunakan untuk menjawab permasalahan anda. Silahkan anda membaca apa saja koleksi referensi yang ada di perpustakaan kami ini. perpustakaan.or.id . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini gejala kanker .
Salah satu obyek wisata dalam negeri adalah kota padang di sumatera barat. Di sini ada banyak sekali obyek wisata yang bisa anda kunjungi dan tentu saja pesona kuliner dari kota padang itu sudah terkenal seantero negeri. Jadi pastikan saat anda berkunjung ke padang anda menggunakan jasa wisata yang terbaik. www.pelangiholiday.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini rental mobil murah type kijang .
Dalam berkendaraan anda harus memperhatikan kondisi dari aki jika tidak maka anda bisa terkena masalah saat aki tiba-tiba soak di tengah jalan. Sekarang ini ada layanan beli aki online yang bisa anda pergunakan jika anda merasa malas untuk ke toko aki. Tinggal memastikan saja aki apa yang hendak anda beli. www.tokoakionline.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini aki accu mobil baru .
Pada saat anda mau membuat sebuah pesta di luar ruangan maka tenda adalah kelengkapan yang harus disediakan. Jika anda berada di wilayah jakarta maka raihan tenda bisa membantu anda karena perlengkapan pesta outdoor yang dimiliki sangat lengkap. www.raihan-tenda.com  . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini perlengkapan pernikahan terbaik .
Jika anda ingin menjadi leader di dalam sebuah bisnis seperti mmm maka tentunya anda perlu mengeta****apa saja yang perlu anda lakukan di dalam bisnis tersebut. Jadi anda bisa membaca panduan cara bisnis mmm dari blog indonesia berikut ini. mmmindonesiagrup.blogspot.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini panduan menerima bantaun di mmm .
Penstabil tegangan atau voltage stabilizer adalah sesuatu yang perlu anda pakai pada peralatan anda jika kualitas listrik di tempat anda tidak begitu baik. Ada beberapa merek dari AVR atau voltage stabilizer yang sudah diakui seperti matsunaga. voltagestabilizerindonesia.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini stabilizer matsunaga asli .
Jika anda mencari jam tangan yang berkualitas baik itu replika atau original, maka anda bisa mencarinya secara online. Hanya saja saat ini banyak sekali toko online yang tidak lain adalah penipuan. Jadi anda harus membeli jam tangan anda dari toko jam tangan online yang terpercaya. quinnaksesoris.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini jam tangan replika dan original .
Bagaimana tips untuk lulus tes semuanya dibagi di sini. Tes apapun yang anda hadapi selalu saja ada solusinya. Mari lihat berbagai trik yang bisa membantu anda lolos tes cari kerja atau UAN atau tes masuk pergutuan tinggi negeri. lulustes.blogspot.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini curiculum vitae .
Apakah anda membutuhkan jasa konveksi seragam kantor yang berkualitas jika demikian anda bisa mendapatkannya hanya di sini. Sebuah jasa konveksi yang mengutamakan kualitas dan kepuasaan dari pelanggannya. Silahkan hubungi kami konveksi.klikpuas.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini jasa konveksi baju seragam .
Ada banyak sekali penyakit di luar sana yang memerlukan penanganan serius. Hanya saja pengobatan barat cenderung mengakibatkan efek samping. Saat ini tiens menyediakan produk alami yang bisa membantu anda mendapatkan kesembuhan dengan lebih aman. Jadi hubungi website jual online produk herbal tiens. jualtiensonline.blogspot.com . Lihat koleksi sepatu wanita yang dijual online berikut ini suplemen peninggi badan tianshi .
Dalam membangun sebuah blog yang ramai mendapatkan kunjungan dari banyak orang maka anda bisa mencari banyak tutorial SEO atau search engine optimization. Atau anda juga bisa mempelajari bagaimana cara membuat blog yang baik dan benar. klik link ini . silahkan anda pelajari lagi cara membuat facebook, atau twitter, atau blog atau email dan sebagainya. Petunjuknya ada lengkap di sini dan sudah siap untuk anda pelajari. Dapatkan tutorial cara membuat lainnya. indexcaramembuat.blogspot.com .
Selain itu bagi anda yang menggemari fashion wanita, di sini ada tersedia sepatu wanita dan juga wanita beserta aksesorisnya. Ada banyak sekali model terbaru yang unik-unik, jadi jika anda tertarik silahkan berkunjung ke halaman website kami berikut ini kunjungi website kami . Ini dia yang anda butuhkan untuk menambah tinggi badan anak anda www.jualonlinesepatu.com .

September 17, 2014 9:19 AM

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Kami toko onlien menjual produk Mebel Jepara Murah Kami toko onlien menjual produk Mebel Jepara Murah yang menawarkan produk produk mebel asli jepara memang sudah dikenal hingga mancanegara, jepara selalu menjaga kualitas produk Mebel Jepara dengan sangat teliti Mulai dengan produk produk minimalis yang sqangat elegant hingga produk klasik modern yang sekarang sedang trend di beberapa tahun terakhir, produk klasik modern kami meliputi Kursi Tamu Jati dengan model klasik modern juga tersedia mebel minimalis khas mebel jepara yang di buat dengan menggunakan material kayu perhutani pilihan, kayu perhutani dipilih karena memang kualitasnya yang jauh dari kayu kebun, produk Mebel Jepara dengan model simple elagant kami tawarkan dengan harga yang cukup kompetitif, semuanya tergantung akan banyaknya bahan yang digunakan juga tingkat kerumitan produk dengan Mebel Jepara yang tentunya tidak mengurangi kualitas dari produk Mebel Jati Jepara yang kami tawarkan. Kami selalu berupaya dengan menawarkan produk produk Mebel Jepara dengan desain terbaru, dikarenakan setiap produk kami mempunyai keistimewaan tersendiri yang berbeda dengan produk mebel lainnya, yaitu tingkat kualitas kehalusan finishing juga kuaslitas ukiran yang khas Mebel Jepara kami selalu terjaga kualitas dan pamornya. Kami juga mempunyai banyak produk galleri yang dapat anda jadikan patokan untuk anda tempatkan di ruang tamu rumah anda, produk produk tersebuat dapat anda lihat disini Kursi Tamu Jati Murah asli produk Cv. Karya Priboemi Jepara yang dapat anda pesan secara custom atau biasa disebut pesanan sesuai keinginan anda, itu semua kami produksi menggunakan material kayu mahoni perhutani dan kayu Furniture Jepara dengan label Cv. Karya Priboemi Jepara yang sudah dikenal baik dalam maupun luar negri, anda tidak perlu khawatir akan kualitas dari setiap produk kami, beragam model Kursi Tamu kami sudah mulai membuka pemesanan dengan anda cukup dengan santai diruamh, anda tinggal menyodorkan bagaimana produk mebel yang anda inginkan, anda dp maka kami akan kerjakan, untuk lama proses tergantung tingkat kerumitan produk pesanan, itu smua bisasa kami tawarkan secara Furniture Jati Jepara dengan kekuatan kontruksi pengrajin mebel jepara asli, yang memang sudah profesional dalam proses pembuatan kontruksi, pengrajin profesional tiru semua ada di perusahaan kami Cv. Karya Priboemi Jepara,  pada produk meja kami selalu membuat kontruksi tersebut sekuat mungkin agar produk meja makan minimalis tersebut bisa bisa anda pakai hingga puluhan tahun, karena kualitas kami di atas produk produk lain, yang banyak di jual di pasaran Mebel Jepara Online tentunya sangat kokoh. Kami juga mempunyai banyak katalog produk meja muali dari meja makan ukiran jepara, meja makan klasik modern elegant yang tentunya sangat mewah untuk anda tempatkan di ruang makan rumah mewah anda, juga tak ketinggalan, kami juga menawarkan produk mebel Meja Makan Jati  asli desain Cv. Karya Priboemi Jepara, yang tentunya mempunyai kualitas diatas rata rata standart export, pamor produk mebel dari jepara memang masih banyak dikagumi oleh masyarakat luas, dikarenakan tenaga tenaga mebel jepara mempunyai pengalaman yang lebih baik ketimbang tenaga mebel di luar sana, bahkan produk  Mebel Jepara Online dsekarang sudah banyak di copy, salah satunya negri china, malaysia yang merekrut tenaga di jepara untuk mengajarkan kepada warganya di sana. dan anda juga dapat memilih warna di menu dan tak ketinggalan kami juga menawarnak produk Kamar Set Minimalis Modern menjadi brand ambrossador di beberapa tahun terakhgir, maraknya rumah berdesain minimalis modern membuat produk ini sangat laku di pasaran, untuk katalognya anda dapat  melihat katalog produknya disini Kamar Set Jati juga bisa disini untuk katalog produk ruang tamu dengan desain minimalis, anda bisa mengirimkan gambar desain yang anda inginkan, atau anda juga bisa lihat katalog kami disini Kursi Tamu Klasik Mewah kota kami sangat terkenal dengan produk produk etnik khas dari jawa yang terbuat dengan menggunakan material kayu jati yang di ukir dengan ukiran khas mebel jepara yang membuatnya begitu mendunia hingga sekarang, anda pasti akan tercengan jika sudah melihat produk yang satu ini Pintu Gebyok meja makan dengan desain klasik minimalis semuanya ada di jepara, kami selaku salah satu perusahaan mebel di jepara selalu berupaya membuat desain baru agar bisa tetap bersaing, salah satu produk hasil desain kami adalah sebagai berikut Meja Makan Minimalis kota jepara juga terkenal dengan produsen tempat tidur yang cantik elok dan elegant yang tentunya produk itu sendiri diproses dengan sangat terkontrol, untuk katalog produknya anda bisa langsung tengok disini Tempat Tidur Jati Minimalis