Aden Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aidan:
Anglicized form of the Irish Aodhan (little fiery one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aden? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aden
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aden
- Comments and insights on the name Aden: | Edit
ADEN, DANE, DEAN, DENA, EDNA, and NEDA are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
USAGE: English (Modern)
VARIANTS: Aidan, Aiden, Aydan, Ayden, Aydin
OTHER LANGUAGES: Áed, Áedán, Áedh (Ancient Irish), Aidan, Aodh, Aodhán, Aodhagán, Edan (Irish), Áed, Aodh (Irish Mythology), Aidan, Aodh, Aodhán, Aodhagán, Edan, Iagan (Scottish)
POPULARITY: #335 in United States
- Personal experiences with the name Aden: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Aden: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Aden: | Edit
Variant of AIDAN
- Famous real-life people named Aden: | Edit
actor Aden Young
Aden John Tanner Housley (b. 2012), son of American actress and model Tamera Mowry-Housley
- Aden in song, story & screen: | Edit
Aden Jeffries, character on the Australian soap Home&Away