Andreu Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Andreu
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andreu
- Comments and insights on the name Andreu
Catalan form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Andreu
- Nicknames for Andreu
- Meanings and history of the name Andreu
- Famous real-life people named Andreu
- Andreu in song, story & screen