Antonino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anthony:
Derived from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology. “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Antonino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Antonino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antonino
- Comments and insights on the name Antonino
Italian form of Anthony
- Personal experiences with the name Antonino
- Nicknames for Antonino
- Meanings and history of the name Antonino
- Famous real-life people named Antonino
- Antonino in song, story & screen