Arsenio Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Arsenio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Arsenio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arsenio
- Comments and insights on the name Arsenio
Arsenio is derived from the Greek name Arsenios, meaning "masculine." The name is used in English, Italian, and Spanish. Other forms of the name include Arseny (Russian), Arsène (French), Arseniusz (Polish), and Arsen (Armenian and other languages of post-Soviet states). There are two saints named Arsenios in the Orthodox church; their feast days are May 8 and December 13.
- Personal experiences with the name Arsenio
- Nicknames for Arsenio
- Meanings and history of the name Arsenio
From Greek, meaning "virile". Form of Arsenius.
- Famous real-life people named Arsenio
Arsenio Hall, former late-night talk show host
- Arsenio in song, story & screen