Benjamen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Benjamen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Benjamen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Benjamen
- Comments and insights on the name Benjamen
I didn't like "jamin" . I prefer this spelling.
- Personal experiences with the name Benjamen
I personally like the spelling *Benjamen* myself. I love people with that name, cause i call them Benjy!
- Nicknames for Benjamen
- Meanings and history of the name Benjamen
- Famous real-life people named Benjamen
- Benjamen in song, story & screen