Bennet: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Bennet
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bennet? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bennet
- Comments and insights on the name Bennet: | Edit
Herb Bennet is a European wildflower also known as wood avens and colewort.
- Personal experiences with the name Bennet: | Edit
My son, born in 2001, is named Bennet. We chose it because we were looking for an alternative to Benjamin. Bennet is a bright, outgoing, creative, and popular kid, and many people comment on how much they like his name. We often call him 'Benny' or 'Benny-Boy' as an affectionate nickname, and his friends sometimes call him Ben. Sometimes people accidentally spell his name with two T's, but it doesn't bother him.
- Nicknames for Bennet: | Edit
Ben, Benny, Benji, Net, Netty, Benster, Benn, Ten-Ben, Ben-Ten
- Meanings and history of the name Bennet: | Edit
A medieval form of Benedict/Benedictus.
- Famous real-life people named Bennet: | Edit
Bennet Thorpe - English actor most known from "Captain Mack" kids TV show.
- Bennet in song, story & screen: | Edit
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen focuses on the Bennet family