Bradley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bradley:
Transferred use of the surname originating from English place-names derived from the Old English elements brad (broad) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure): hence, “dweller at the broad wood.” Short: Brad.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bradley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bradley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bradley
- Comments and insights on the name Bradley: | Edit
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SEXY AND STRONG
- Personal experiences with the name Bradley: | Edit
I LOVE POEPLE NAMED BRADLEY THEY ARE THE HOTTEST POEPLE EVER AND VERY VERY STRONG AND SMART (GREAT IN BED)
- Nicknames for Bradley: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Bradley: | Edit
American and English Meaning: SEXY, SMART, HOT, STRONG,
- Famous real-life people named Bradley: | Edit
- Bradley in song, story & screen: | Edit
HE IS VERY HOT HOT HOT YES VERY SEXY