Breock Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Breock? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Breock
Contribute your knowledge to the name Breock
- Comments and insights on the name Breock
St. Breock is a village and a civil parish in Cornwall, England; the spelling St. Breoke was also formerly in use.
- Personal experiences with the name Breock
- Nicknames for Breock
- Meanings and history of the name Breock
This is the Cornish version of the name Brioc, which comes from the Celtic name Brigacos (derived from Celtic root brig "high, mighty").
- Famous real-life people named Breock
Saint Brioc (Welsh: Briog; French: Brieuc; Breton: Brieg; Cornish: Breock) was an early 6th century saint who became the first Abbot of Saint-Brieuc in Brittany. His feast day is 1 May.
- Breock in song, story & screen