Broc Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brock:
Transferred use of the surname which is of several derivations. It is from the Old English brocc (badger), from the Old English broque, brocke (a young deer), and from the Old English brōc (brook, stream). (brahk)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Broc? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Broc
Contribute your knowledge to the name Broc
- Comments and insights on the name Broc: | Edit
Love the spelling of it some thing different :)
- Personal experiences with the name Broc: | Edit
This is our oldest sons name when he was younger not sure if he liked it as much people would mis pronounce it but he is older now an a nurse and seems the ladies like it:) not one you hear everyday!
- Nicknames for Broc: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Broc: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Broc: | Edit
"brocsox" on instagram,a famous artist on instagram
- Broc in song, story & screen: | Edit
Not to sure