Brodee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brody:
Transferred use of the surname meaning “from Brodie.” Brodie is a place-name believed to be derived from the Gaelic broth (a ditch). Var: Brody.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brodee? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brodee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brodee
- Comments and insights on the name Brodee
We didn't want to use the traditional spelling of Brodee for his name.
- Personal experiences with the name Brodee
- Nicknames for Brodee
- Meanings and history of the name Brodee
- Famous real-life people named Brodee
- Brodee in song, story & screen