Caelum Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caelum? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caelum
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caelum
- Comments and insights on the name Caelum: | Edit
A constellation in the southern sky
- Personal experiences with the name Caelum: | Edit
I first heard the name when reading The Wayfarer Redemption, by Sara Douglass. Kind of similar sounding to Caleb but different.
I named my son Caelum (pronounced like Caleb but with an M at the end instead) because it's unique and has a beautiful meaning. I get compliments on his name all the time. He is very smart (knows his alphabets and numbers before age 2), is kind (adores animals) and is very sociable.
- Nicknames for Caelum: | Edit
C (last letter of name) "CZ"
- Meanings and history of the name Caelum: | Edit
Latin for "the chisel".
According the Sara Douglass' website. Caelum, "Caelum is an ancient word meaning 'Stars in Heaven'."
- Famous real-life people named Caelum: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Caelum in song, story & screen: | Edit
Caleum SunSoar of Sara Douglass' fantasy book series The Wayfarer Redemption
Caelum Quirk, a character in the novel The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb