Caelum: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Caelum
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caelum? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caelum
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caelum
- Comments and insights on the name Caelum: | Edit
A constellation in the southern sky
- Personal experiences with the name Caelum: | Edit
I first heard the name when reading The Wayfarer Redemption, by Sara Douglass. Kind of similar sounding to Caleb but different.
- Nicknames for Caelum: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Caelum: | Edit
Latin for "the chisel".
According the Sara Douglass' website. Caelum, "Caelum is an ancient word meaning 'Stars in Heaven'."
- Famous real-life people named Caelum: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Caelum in song, story & screen: | Edit
Caleum SunSoar of Sara Douglass' fantasy book series The Wayfarer Redemption
Caelum Quirk, a character in the novel The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb