Camrin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cameron:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname that originated from the Gaelic nickname cam sròn (crooked nose). Var: Kameron. Short: Cam, Kam.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Camrin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Camrin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Camrin
- Comments and insights on the name Camrin: | Edit
Love my Name(Camrin)
- Personal experiences with the name Camrin: | Edit
Makes it so you can test people if they really are a friend and it’s my name. Also I say my name (Camrin) is meant for people with a great but hard life ahead of them.
- Nicknames for Camrin: | Edit
Cam, Camro, Camre
- Meanings and history of the name Camrin: | Edit
This spelling Means Nice One not Crooked Nose(Like the original Cameron)
- Famous real-life people named Camrin: | Edit
Camrin Knight(Football Player for the Florida Gators).
- Camrin in song, story & screen: | Edit