Cleo Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cleo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cleo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cleo
- Comments and insights on the name Cleo: | Edit
Cleo and Cole are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Cleo: | Edit
My grandfather's name is Cleo. His father, also named Cleo and so it went on for generations. My dad's second name is the alias of Cleo.
My grandfather's name is Cleopas. Everyone called him Cleo
- Nicknames for Cleo: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Cleo: | Edit
Cleo name comes from the Greek Cleopas / Cleophas
In American and Greek the meaning of the name Cleo is: Illustrious.
- Famous real-life people named Cleo: | Edit
Cleo Lemon is player football
Cleo Miller is player football
Cleo Fields is lawyer and politician
Cleo A. O'Donnell was football player.
Cleo Anthony is an American actor.
- Cleo in song, story & screen: | Edit
Cleo Aiolos Corbeille de Veil from Glass Fleet