Corbyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corbyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corbyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corbyn
- Comments and insights on the name Corbyn: | Edit
When hearing the name, many assume it to be Irish in origin. It is in fact French.
- Personal experiences with the name Corbyn: | Edit
I decided on the name Corbyn long before his birth. He has brilliant red hair and is now associated by those who see him with the character from fifth element... I still love the name though
- Nicknames for Corbyn: | Edit
Cory, Ben, Corby, Core, Corb
- Meanings and history of the name Corbyn: | Edit
A variation of the name Corbin
It means a raven.
- Famous real-life people named Corbyn: | Edit
Corbyn Kennedy (actor)
- Corbyn in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!