Corbyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corbyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corbyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corbyn
- Comments and insights on the name Corbyn: | Edit
When hearing the name, many assume it to be Irish in origin. It is in fact French.
- Personal experiences with the name Corbyn: | Edit
I know a boy named Corbyn. He's my brothers band mate and he's super funny and unique just like his name. He fits his name.
- Nicknames for Corbyn: | Edit
Cory, Ben, Corby, Core, Corb,Corn,Bean,Cornbean
- Meanings and history of the name Corbyn: | Edit
A variation of the name Corbin
It means a raven.
- Famous real-life people named Corbyn: | Edit
Corbyn Besson - singer in the band Why Don't We
- Corbyn in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!