Dean Winchester Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dean:
Transferred use of the surname taken from various place-names composed of the Old English denu (valley). It originally was descriptive of one who lived in or near a valley. Another surname arose from the Middle English deen (dean) and the Old French deien (dean), an occupational name for the presiding official of a cathedral, collegiate church, university, or group. The names are now inextricable.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dean Winchester? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dean Winchester
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dean Winchester
- Comments and insights on the name Dean Winchester: | Edit
If you don’t know what supernatural is then you about to get spanked. He has green eyes btw
- Personal experiences with the name Dean Winchester: | Edit
Have yall not watched supernatural??!!!
- Nicknames for Dean Winchester: | Edit
Demon dean, Deanmon, Demon, the real ghost buster
- Meanings and history of the name Dean Winchester: | Edit
Dean Winchester is the best demon hunter you will ever come across. Fight me.
- Famous real-life people named Dean Winchester: | Edit
Erm... DEAN WINCHESTER??!!
- Dean Winchester in song, story & screen: | Edit
Demon Dean vs Soulless Sam