Donte Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Donte:
Variant of Dante, a contracted form of Durante (enduring, lasting, steadfast), which is from the Latin dūrans (enduring).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donte? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donte
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donte
- Comments and insights on the name Donte
- Personal experiences with the name Donte
- Nicknames for Donte
- Meanings and history of the name Donte
- Famous real-life people named Donte
- Donte in song, story & screen