Emory Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emory? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emory
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emory
- Comments and insights on the name Emory: | Edit
Emmory means "Great Warrior for GOD".
- Personal experiences with the name Emory: | Edit
He is a strong and driven leader. His spiritual energy seeks to please and nurture others, especially his parents. He is willing to do everything once but guards his heart. He was and is adored by his Grandparents. He is a strong brother and extremely in awe of his female cousin whom is 2 years older than him. His gifts are Faith, Hope, discernment and unconditional love and trust. His independence is extremely respectable and honored.
- Nicknames for Emory: | Edit
Em, Emy, Mory
- Meanings and history of the name Emory: | Edit
It is Old German and means "Industrious Leader"
- Famous real-life people named Emory: | Edit
GOD'S gift to the world.
- Emory in song, story & screen: | Edit
Mostly associated with Emory University in Atlanta, GA