Enos Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Enos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Enos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Enos
- Comments and insights on the name Enos: | Edit
Enos the P----
- Personal experiences with the name Enos: | Edit
Elvis the Pelvis had a brother named Enos the -----
- Nicknames for Enos: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Enos: | Edit
A form of Enosh used in many versions of the Old Testament. Enosh means "human being" in Hebrew.
In the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible, Enos is the first son of Seth and a grandson of Adam.
According to the Book of Mormon, Enos, was a son of Jacob, a Nephite prophet and author of the Book of Enos.
- Famous real-life people named Enos: | Edit
Enos "Country" Slaughter, American Baseball Hall of Fame right fielder.
- Enos in song, story & screen: | Edit
Enos Strate, a character in the TV series The Dukes of Hazzard.