Exzavier Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Javier:
Transferred use of the Spanish surname derived from the place-name Xavier in Navarre. The name, which is believed to be derived from the Basque Etcheberria (the new house), was originally borne in honor of St. Francis Xavier (1506 - 52), a famous Spanish missionary to Japan and the East Indies and the patron saint of missionaries in foreign lands.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Exzavier? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Exzavier
Contribute your knowledge to the name Exzavier
- Comments and insights on the name Exzavier: | Edit
A spelling derivative of the Latin counterpart Xavier
- Personal experiences with the name Exzavier: | Edit
Contemporary Folk Artist Exzavier Whitley
- Nicknames for Exzavier: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Exzavier: | Edit
A variation of the name Xavier, which is derived from Basque and means "new house"
- Famous real-life people named Exzavier: | Edit
Exzavier Whitley a Contemporary Folk Artist
- Exzavier in song, story & screen: | Edit
Exzavier Whitley "Drifting Away"