Fonzy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alfonso:
Cognate of the French Alphonse (noble and ready), a name derived from the Old German Adulfuns, a compounding of the elements adal (noble) and funs (ready, prompt, apt). The name was borne by the patron saint of Mallorca and Palma.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Fonzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fonzy
- Comments and insights on the name Fonzy: | Edit
a sexy person of German descent.
- Personal experiences with the name Fonzy: | Edit
My name :D
- Nicknames for Fonzy: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Fonzy: | Edit
one of my old friends came up with it
- Famous real-life people named Fonzy: | Edit
There has been one and only one fonzy cause the world cant support to much awesomeness and sexiness
- Fonzy in song, story & screen: | Edit
Once a EPIC rock star (she thought i said eric???) but got in a tragic accident........ he hit a note to high that exploded everyones eyeballs, and dropped lights and the whole roof, killing everyone in the concert. he was the only survivor. and from that moment on he vowed never to rock again! :"(