Harlow: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Harlow | Boys
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Harlow? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Harlow
- Comments and insights on the name Harlow: | Edit
Harlow peaked in usage as a male name in 1884 when it ranked #721 in the U.S. It last appeared in the top 1000 in 1936 when it ranked #980.
- Personal experiences with the name Harlow: | Edit
Im Pregnant With Twins Right Now And Im Nameing Them Harlow And Aspen And i Get Soooo Many Compliments On Both The Names!
- Nicknames for Harlow: | Edit
Harl, Harls, Low
- Meanings and history of the name Harlow: | Edit
English surname meaning "hare's hill" or "army hill."
- Famous real-life people named Harlow: | Edit
Harlow Curtice (1893-1962), former president of General Motors
Harlow Shapley (1885-1972), astronomer
Harlow Winter Kate Richie (2008-Present) Nicole and Joel Madden's Daughter
- Harlow in song, story & screen: | Edit
Good Charlotte Wrote A Song In Honor Of Joel Madden's Daughter Called "Harlow's Song"