Ioulianos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julian:
From the Latin Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius, and old Roman family name thought to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, “youth” became an accepted meaning of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ioulianos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ioulianos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ioulianos
- Comments and insights on the name Ioulianos
Greek form of Julian
- Personal experiences with the name Ioulianos
- Nicknames for Ioulianos
- Meanings and history of the name Ioulianos
- Famous real-life people named Ioulianos
- Ioulianos in song, story & screen