Izsák Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isaac:
The Ecclesiastic Greek form of the Hebrew Yitzchak (he will laugh), which is derived from yitshāq (laughter). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the three patriarchs, the son of Abraham and Sarah and progenitor of the Hebrews. Var: Isaak.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Izsák
Contribute your knowledge to the name Izsák
- Comments and insights on the name Izsák
Hungarian form of Isaac
- Personal experiences with the name Izsák
- Nicknames for Izsák
- Meanings and history of the name Izsák
- Famous real-life people named Izsák
- Izsák in song, story & screen