Jacinto: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Jacinto
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jacinto? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jacinto
- Comments and insights on the name Jacinto: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Jacinto: | Edit
My husband and I named our son Jacinto (he-seen-toe) because we loved the name Jack. Not wanting John or Jackson we went with Jacinto as it was the name of my husbands grandfather. We named him Jacinto Ryan and we call him "Jac". Spelling it without the "K" as it would fit his name. We get so many compilments on it. We are so happy with his name.
- Nicknames for Jacinto: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Jacinto: | Edit
The Battle of San Jacinto was fought in 1836 in present-day Harris County in Texas, leading the way for the formation of the Republic of Texas.
- Famous real-life people named Jacinto: | Edit
Jacinto Benavente y Martínez, Spanish dramatist, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922.
Jacinto is also artist Salvador Dali's 3rd middle name.
- Jacinto in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!