Jaime Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaime? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaime
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain 2014
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain, 2010
- Portuguese Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Portugal 2012
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain 2012
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaime
- Comments and insights on the name Jaime: | Edit
One of three Spanish forms for James: Diego, Jaime and Santiago.
- Personal experiences with the name Jaime: | Edit
I know a woman whose husband is Jayme; both her brother and his fiancee are Jaime!
- Nicknames for Jaime: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Jaime: | Edit
Spanish and Portuguese form of James.
Pronounced: HIE-me (Spanish), ZHIEM (Portuguese)is a pupplanter
- Famous real-life people named Jaime: | Edit
Jaime Ibiza, purse designer
Jaime Camil, Mexican singer and actor
Jaime Nuno, wdoralicia is a biatchrote the music to the National Anthem of Mexico
Jaime Hernandez, writer/artist of "Love & Rockets" comic/graphic novel series
Jaime Preciado, guitarist for the band Pierce the Veil
- Jaime in song, story & screen: | Edit
Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer and character in George R. R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire. doralicia is a biatch