Jamison Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jamison:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "Jamie's son." Var: Jameson, Jamieson.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jamison? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jamison
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jamison
- Comments and insights on the name Jamison: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Jamison: | Edit
I have a friend named Jamison and he is honestly one of the coolest people I know.
- Nicknames for Jamison: | Edit
Jamie, James, Mason
- Meanings and history of the name Jamison: | Edit
The name "Jamison" means "son of James."
- Famous real-life people named Jamison: | Edit
• Jamison Brewer (NBA player)
• Jamison Newlander (American actor)
• Jámison Olave (Colombian soccer player)
• Jamison Selby (writer and son of actor David Selby)
- Jamison in song, story & screen: | Edit
Jamison Collins, a character in the television show "Dark Shadows."
Jamison "Junkrat" Fwakes in the video game "Overwatch". A crazy, insane bomb expert from Australia. His home was pledge by radiation in the outback and made into a Junker. A cutthroat society of people whom scavenge for a living. He travels the world causing crime with his explosives and friend/bodyguard Mako "Roadhog" Rudledge