Janek Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Janek? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Janek
Contribute your knowledge to the name Janek
- Comments and insights on the name Janek: | Edit
Typically is in a has immediate family members with normal names like John or Erin , while extended family has names like Gerwalta, Kort, and Yetkaterina
- Personal experiences with the name Janek: | Edit
The Janek I know goes by Yanni. He’s an interesting (and odd) person who carrries around German porcelain dolls.
- Nicknames for Janek: | Edit
Yanni, Jan, The Janster, The Jananator
- Meanings and history of the name Janek: | Edit
The name Janek (YAHN-EK) is a boys name with polish origin meaning god is gracious
- Famous real-life people named Janek: | Edit
Janek Gwizdala: English jazz bassist and record producer
Janek Sternberg: German Footballer
- Janek in song, story & screen: | Edit
Janek Wiśniewski: fictional name given to Zbigniew Godlewski in the poem Ballad of Janek Wiśniewski
Janek The Silent Betrayal (1994 Film)
Janek - Janek (2008 Film)
Lieutenant Janek in Murder Times Seven (1990 film)