Justin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Justin:
From the Latin Justīnus, which is derived from justus (lawful, right, just).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Justin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Justin
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec) 2014
- Australian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Australia (New South Wales), 2010
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec), 2010
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec) for 2012
- Filipino Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Phillipines
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec)
Contribute your knowledge to the name Justin
- Comments and insights on the name Justin: | Edit
Justin is a very common, popular, extremely attractive, handsome, masculine name for a baby boy. Pronounced Just-in.
Justin usually charming and smooth operator
- Personal experiences with the name Justin: | Edit
Justin nice guy, popular, charming but also kind of shy in a cute way
- Nicknames for Justin: | Edit
Juju, Bae, Jus, Justy, Just, Tin, Justerino, June, Juney, Stripes, Junebug
- Meanings and history of the name Justin: | Edit
Just; upright; righteous. Fact: Form of New Testament Biblical name Justus.
Just; upright; righteous.
Righteous. Fact: Form of New Testament Biblical name Justus. Almost exclusively an Irish name until the 20th century.
A striped Person
- Famous real-life people named Justin: | Edit
Justin Bieber, famous canadian pop star & Calvin Klein model
Justin Caylen, aka Jc Caylen, Internet web star, 1/5 of O2L
Justin Timberlake, American actor and singer
Justin Verlander, American baseball pitcher
Justin Peter Parker, teenage scientist who cured Peter Parkinsons disease, and has never been seen in the same place as spiderman. Ever.
Justin Long, American actor
Justin Guarini, American singer
Justin Lin - Basketball player
Justin Lee Tuck, American football player
Justin Drew Blake- Social Media Star (Best known for his Musical.ly's)
Justin Qualley, son of American actress Andie MacDowell
Justin Stuart - YouTuber (JstuStudios)
Justin Hills, bassist of American band "Sleeping With Sirens"
Justin Webb, great Scientist and Trumpet Player
Justin Winebrenner, Law Enforcement Officer/Hero (APD Akron, OH) EOW 11/16/2014
Justin McKenzie Phillip Bryant (b. 2009), son of American R&B singer, actress, radio personality, songwriter, and record producer Lil' Mo
- Justin in song, story & screen: | Edit
Justin- a song by Korn
Justin Alfred Pennyworth, Butler to the Billionaire Scientist Brycen and Beloved Husband to Catherine (Cat) Pennyworth in the movie "Where is like lemons"
Justin Russo, character in "Wizards of Waverly Place," portrayed by David Henrie
Justin Walker, youngest son in the Walker family on TV drama "Brothers & Sisters"
Justin Finch-Fletchley, character in the Harry Potter Series
Justin Webb, Music Language Association writer, and Author of the Song "Lemons"
Justin Tolkiberry,magical martial artist from webcomic El Goonish Shive