Justin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Justin:
From the Latin Justīnus, which is derived from justus (lawful, right, just).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Justin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Justin
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec)
- Australian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Australia (New South Wales), 2010
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec), 2010
- Canadian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Canada (Quebec) for 2012
Contribute your knowledge to the name Justin
- Comments and insights on the name Justin: | Edit
Justin is a very common, popular, extremely attractive, handsome, masculine name for a baby boy. Pronounced Jus-tin.
- Personal experiences with the name Justin: | Edit
Justin has 8 pugs :P
- Nicknames for Justin: | Edit
Juju, Bae, Jus, Justy, Just, Tin, Justerino, June, Juney, JuneBug, Jam
- Meanings and history of the name Justin: | Edit
Meanings of the name "Justin".
Just; upright; righteous. Fact: Form of New Testament Biblical name Justus.
Just; upright; righteous.
Righteous. Fact: Form of New Testament Biblical name Justus. Almost exclusively an Irish name until the 20th century.
A striped Person
- Famous real-life people named Justin: | Edit
Justin Bieber, famous canadian teen pop star, dancer & Calvin Klein model
Justin Caylen, aka Jc Caylen, Internet web star, 1/5 of O2L
Justin Timberlake, American actor and singer
Justin Verlander, American baseball pitcher
Justin Long, American actor
Justin Guarini, American singer
Justin Lin - Basketball player
Justin Lee Tuck, American football player
Justin Qualley, son of American actress Andie MacDowell
Justin Stuart - YouTuber (JstuStudios)
Justin Hill, bassist of American band "Sleeping With Sirens"
Justin Webb, great Scientist and Trumpet Player
- Justin in song, story & screen: | Edit
Justin Alfred Pennyworth, Butler to the Billionaire Scientist Brycen in the movie "Where is like lemons"
Justin Russo, character in "Wizards of Waverly Place," portrayed by David Henrie
Justin Walker, youngest son in the Walker family on TV drama "Brothers & Sisters"
Justin Finch-Fletchley, character in the Harry Potter Series
Justin Webb, Music Language Association writer, and Author of the Song "Lemons"