Kayvan: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kayvan | Boys
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kayvan? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kayvan
- Comments and insights on the name Kayvan: | Edit
This name has a few variations in meaning, but usually is associated with the world, or universe. A Persian King was named Kayvan, which most likely why it lends its meaning to being "like King".
- Personal experiences with the name Kayvan: | Edit
The person will most likely have thick, dark, bushy hair. Everywhere.
- Nicknames for Kayvan: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Kayvan: | Edit
The boy's name Kayvan is of iranian origin, and its meaning in Farsi is "world or universe", however can also mean "Saturn" or "Like King".
- Famous real-life people named Kayvan: | Edit
Kayvan Novak (Persian: کیوان نوک, born 23 November 1978, Cricklewood, North London) is a British Iranian television actor.
- Kayvan in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!