Keiman Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keenan:
Anglicized form of the Irish Cianán (little Cian, little ancient one). Cianán is a diminutive form of Cian (ancient, in the past). Var: Kenan, Kienan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keiman? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keiman
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keiman
- Comments and insights on the name Keiman: | Edit
it a very unique name
- Personal experiences with the name Keiman: | Edit
no personal experience
- Nicknames for Keiman: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Keiman: | Edit
his dads name and mine put together
- Famous real-life people named Keiman: | Edit
- Keiman in song, story & screen: | Edit