Kenai: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kenai
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kenai? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kenai
- Comments and insights on the name Kenai: | Edit
Its pronounced like... "Key - n - eye"
- Personal experiences with the name Kenai: | Edit
In the animated movie, "Brother Bear," Kenai was the main character.
- Nicknames for Kenai: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Kenai: | Edit
Kenai is for Kenai Peninsula, also Athabascan and meaning 'flat land.' It also means black bear (native american).
- Famous real-life people named Kenai: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Kenai in song, story & screen: | Edit
The main character in the movie Brother Bear.