Khaled Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Khalid:
Derived from the Arabic khālid (eternal, undying).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Khaled? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Khaled
Contribute your knowledge to the name Khaled
- Comments and insights on the name Khaled
- Personal experiences with the name Khaled
- Nicknames for Khaled
- Meanings and history of the name Khaled
A variant of Khalid.
- Famous real-life people named Khaled
Khaled Hossini, American novelist and physician of Afghan origin.
Khaled, Algerian singer.
Khaled Said, Egyptian man whose death was one of the catalysts of the 2011 Egyptian protests.
Dj Khaled - singer\DJ "Another one"
- Khaled in song, story & screen