Kingsley: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kingsley
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kingsley? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kingsley
- Comments and insights on the name Kingsley: | Edit
Royal and British sounding to the ear.
- Personal experiences with the name Kingsley: | Edit
We named our son Kingsley in 2011 before it shot up in popularity the next year. We love it because it is so unique and uncommon, but still traditional sounding. We call him King for short and have received nothing but positive feedback about his name, though we almost always have to clarify when meeting new people. Some common ones are "Keen" and "Kink" but the weird looks disappear when we spell it out or describe "like King Arthur or king of the hill."
- Nicknames for Kingsley: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Kingsley: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Kingsley: | Edit
Kingsley Amis, British author
- Kingsley in song, story & screen: | Edit
Kingsley Shacklebolt, character in Harry Potter series