Kresten Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Kresten
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kresten
- Comments and insights on the name Kresten: | Edit
Krest was a soft drink made by Coca-Cola that got changed to Fanta Orange
- Personal experiences with the name Kresten: | Edit
most people cant spell this name or say it on there first couple of try's.
I named my boy Kresten but most people think he is a girl when they hear the name before meeting him
- Nicknames for Kresten: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Kresten: | Edit
Russian word meaning: Lost in the aftermath, forgotten.
A French dice game.
In Germany it is also referred to as Krebs which means dangerous disease.
- Famous real-life people named Kresten: | Edit
- Kresten in song, story & screen: | Edit