Kyllion Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Killian:
Pet form of the Irish Ceallach (war, strife). Var: Cillian.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kyllion? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kyllion
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kyllion
- Comments and insights on the name Kyllion: | Edit
This is the combination of 'Killian' and 'Kyle'. It is pronounced "Kill-ee-on", very simular to 'Killian' proper. I named my son this in 1989.
- Personal experiences with the name Kyllion: | Edit
My son. He is outgoing, class clown, very intellegent, and witty. On the flip side, he can be brash, naughty, and self absorbed. His hair is black and his eyes are bright green.
- Nicknames for Kyllion: | Edit
Kylli, pronounced "Kill-ee"
- Meanings and history of the name Kyllion: | Edit
Taking the meaning of the two names combined, Kyllion would mean: Handsome, dark, small, and from a narrow straight. Also warlike. It fits!
- Famous real-life people named Kyllion: | Edit
- Kyllion in song, story & screen: | Edit