Macaulay: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Macaulay
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Macaulay? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Macaulay
Contribute your knowledge to the name Macaulay
- Comments and insights on the name Macaulay: | Edit
This is a strong, masculine name that could easily be shortened to Mac. It's a shame that people will automatically link it to Macaulay Culkin.
- Personal experiences with the name Macaulay: | Edit
I know a little girl named McAuley.
- Nicknames for Macaulay: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Macaulay: | Edit
From a surname derived from the given name Aulay, "son of Aulay."
- Famous real-life people named Macaulay: | Edit
Macaulay Culkin, American actor
Macauley Arnold, English hunk
- Macaulay in song, story & screen: | Edit
Macaulay "Mike" Connor, Jimmy Stewart's Oscar-winning role in the romantic comedy "The Philadelphia Story."
Macaulay Cain, character in the book "Fair is the Rose", by Meagan McKinney.