Manolito Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Manuel:
Highly popular name derived from the Greek Emmanouēl, which is derived from the Hebrew ‘immānūēl (God is with us). In the Bible, Emmanuel is the name of the promised Messiah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manolito? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manolito
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manolito
- Comments and insights on the name Manolito
- Personal experiences with the name Manolito
- Nicknames for Manolito
- Meanings and history of the name Manolito
Diminutive of Manuel.
- Famous real-life people named Manolito
- Manolito in song, story & screen
Manolito De La Cruz from Carpathian Series