Micajah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Micajah? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Micajah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Micajah
- Comments and insights on the name Micajah: | Edit
According to online sources, it is a variant of Micaiah, of Hebrew origin, and biblical.
- Personal experiences with the name Micajah: | Edit
A distant ancestor on my family tree, lived in the late 1700s.
I am a Micajah. I love my name for being unique. People always remember it--even if they can't pronounce or spell it at first. When I was younger it bothered me a bit to have such an unusual name but everyone is uncomfortable in their skin throughout the junior high/high school years. Also, while it is more common for a boys name, I wear it very well as a super girly girl.
- Nicknames for Micajah: | Edit
Cijah, Mickey, Mike, Cage, Cager
- Meanings and history of the name Micajah: | Edit
Variant of Micaiah, Micha, Micah.
- Famous real-life people named Micajah: | Edit
Micajah Autry (1793 – March 6, 1836) was an American merchant, poet and lawyer who died in the Texas Revolution at the Battle of the Alamo.
- Micajah in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!