Mikyle: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Mikyle
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mikyle? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mikyle
- Comments and insights on the name Mikyle: | Edit
Strong like Michael the arch angel
- Personal experiences with the name Mikyle: | Edit
My son was named Mikyle it sounded stronger than just Kyle or Michael
It is also unique and pronouces just like it is spelled with Mi as Me.Do ray mi...
- Nicknames for Mikyle: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Mikyle: | Edit
Same as for Michael. I have prayed about it and believe that God has
given it to me.
- Famous real-life people named Mikyle: | Edit
Mikyle is not popular and I have not come across it before. I believe my son will be make this name popular. He is smart and a real leader.
- Mikyle in song, story & screen: | Edit
Not aware of it.