Miso Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Miso
Contribute your knowledge to the name Miso
- Comments and insights on the name Miso
- Personal experiences with the name Miso
- Nicknames for Miso
- Meanings and history of the name Miso
Japanese condiment made of fermented soybean paste.
- Famous real-life people named Miso
- Miso in song, story & screen