Måns Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Magnus:
Derived from the Latin magnus (great, large). The name has been borne by seven kings of Norway and three kings of Sweden,
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Måns? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Måns
Contribute your knowledge to the name Måns
- Comments and insights on the name Måns
Swedish form of Magnus
- Personal experiences with the name Måns
- Nicknames for Måns
- Meanings and history of the name Måns
- Famous real-life people named Måns
Måns Zelmerlöw (2015 Eurovision winner)
Måns Lindh, Swedish YouTuber named "Mansl".
- Måns in song, story & screen