Murdoch: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Murdoch
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Murdoch? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Murdoch
- Comments and insights on the name Murdoch: | Edit
can also be spelled as Murdock,Merdock, Merdok, Murdok or Murtag.
- Personal experiences with the name Murdoch: | Edit
My son is named Murdoch.
- Nicknames for Murdoch: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Murdoch: | Edit
It is a Scottish, Gaellic name and means the sea.
- Famous real-life people named Murdoch: | Edit
- Murdoch in song, story & screen: | Edit
Murdoch is the name of one of the trains in "Thomas the Tank Engine".
Matthew Murdock - Daredevil (Marvel comics)
Murdoc Niccals - A band member in the virtual band "Gorillaz"
William Murdoch - the shrewd and principled detective/lead from the 'Murdoch Mysteries' novels by Maureen Jennings/movies & TV series by Shaftesbury.