Murray: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Murray
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Murray? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Murray
- Comments and insights on the name Murray: | Edit
Derives from the Moray Firth in Scotland, multiple meanings "lord and master" or mariner.
Correct spelling is Moray - Murray is the anglicised version!
- Personal experiences with the name Murray: | Edit
Where do I begin I am one...
Actually I'm not gonna tell you anything because you'd get bored.
- Nicknames for Murray: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Murray: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Murray: | Edit
Murray Walker (Commentator)
Murray Leinster (SciFi Author)
Murray Gold (composer of music for the Doctor Who series)
- Murray in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Murray", being one of the children's band The Wiggles, occurs in many of their songs and as a character in their tv shows and movies.