Mykelti: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Mykelti
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mykelti? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mykelti
- Comments and insights on the name Mykelti: | Edit
People think this is a cool name, and love it because it is SO rare
- Personal experiences with the name Mykelti: | Edit
I have a friend named Mykelti
My sons name is Mykelti, he is 14 years old.
my name is mykelti, but i am a girl and my mum named me after mykelti williamson
- Nicknames for Mykelti: | Edit
Mick, Mike, Michael,Kelti, Kelt, Myk
- Meanings and history of the name Mykelti: | Edit
A variant of Michael.
- Famous real-life people named Mykelti: | Edit
Mykelti Williamson, American actor. In his case, Mykelti comes from his original birth name Michael T. Williamson.
Mykelti Brown child who appears on the TLC reality show "Sister Wives". (female)
- Mykelti in song, story & screen: | Edit
There is none.