Orlo Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Orlo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Orlo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Orlo
- Comments and insights on the name Orlo: | Edit
Orlo is old German. It is a derivative of the name "Roland" which means, "famous throughout the land"
'Orl' is Hebrew for 'light', to add 'o' is to indicate 'he brings'. Thus we have taken the meaning 'Bringer of light' for our son Orlo.
- Personal experiences with the name Orlo: | Edit
My middle name is Orlo. I was named after my grandfather Orlo who was German.
- Nicknames for Orlo: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Orlo: | Edit
A Spanish wind instrument.
The Orlo was an automobile built in Jackson, Michigan by the Jackson Automobile Company in 1904.
- Famous real-life people named Orlo: | Edit
Patrick Orlo Portman is a talent agent in Flint, Michigan
- Orlo in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!