Orrin Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Orrin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Orrin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Orrin
- Comments and insights on the name Orrin: | Edit
Alternate spellings include Oren and Orin.
- Personal experiences with the name Orrin: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Orrin: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Orrin: | Edit
Meaning pale or white, Orrin is an anglicized spelling variant of the Irish name Odhrán (pronounced O-rawn.)
- Famous real-life people named Orrin: | Edit
Orrin Hatch, United States Senator from Utah.
Orrin Keepnews, American writer and record producer.
Orrin Ryder Homme (b. 2011), son of American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and actor Josh Homme and Australian-born singer-songwriter and guitarist Brody Dalle
- Orrin in song, story & screen: | Edit
Orrin, the King of Surda, in Christopher Paolini's "Inheritance Cycle."
Alternate spellings Oren and Orin also make appearances in many popular culture areas.