Pablo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Paul:
From the Latin Paulus, which originated as a Roman family name derived from paulus (small). Paul was the adopted name of Saul of Tarsus, a Jewish Roman citizen converted to Christianity by a vision of Christ which blinded him for several days. He became one of the great missionary apostles and authored several New Testament epistles. Paul is regarded as cofounder of the Christian Church.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Pablo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Pablo
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain 2014
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain, 2010
- Chilean Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Chile 2010
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain 2012
- Spanish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Spain
Contribute your knowledge to the name Pablo
- Comments and insights on the name Pablo: | Edit
Pablo is a dirty donkey
- Personal experiences with the name Pablo: | Edit
Pablo said "im a dirty. dirty donkey"
- Nicknames for Pablo: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Pablo: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Pablo: | Edit
Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist.
Pablo "Panda" Sandoval, Venezuelan infielder for the San Francisco Giants.
Pablo Hernández Domínguez, Spanish footballer.
Pablo Neruda, Chilean poet and politician.
- Pablo in song, story & screen: | Edit
Pablo Cruise, an American band from the 70s.
Pablo, the penguin from The Backyardigans