Perico Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Pedro:
A cognate of Peter, which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Petrus and the Greek Petros, names derived from petra (a rock) and petros (a stone). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the Twelve Apostles of Christ. Peter is considered to have been the first pope and cofounder of the Christian Church with Paul.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Perico
Contribute your knowledge to the name Perico
- Comments and insights on the name Perico
Spanish pet form of Pedro.
Perico means "parrot" in Spanish.
- Personal experiences with the name Perico
- Nicknames for Perico
- Meanings and history of the name Perico
- Famous real-life people named Perico
- Perico in song, story & screen