Quigley Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Quigley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Quigley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Quigley
- Comments and insights on the name Quigley: | Edit
Quixley is a variant on this name.
- Personal experiences with the name Quigley: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Quigley: | Edit
Quig, Qu, Quigxer, Ig, Iggy
- Meanings and history of the name Quigley: | Edit
English surname derived from Middle English quik or Old English cwic, both of which mean "lively"
Irish surname that originally appeared in Gaelic as O Coigligh, which may be derived from "coigeal," which denotes "unruly appearance"
- Famous real-life people named Quigley: | Edit
Quigg Baxter was a passenger on the Titanic.
- Quigley in song, story & screen: | Edit
Name of a character in "Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events," Quigley Quagmire
"Quigley Down Under," a film starring Tom Selleck as a character named Matthew Quigley
Quigley, the incompetent demon-hunter in Robert Asprin's "Another Fine Myth"